Call to Book an Appointment: (613) 824-7368
CRA - Taxes

Why would CRA call you?

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is now starting their matching process, the process compares the T-slips you reported with those they have on file, confirming declared revenue. So if there is a slip missing CRA may phone to obtain a copy or will send you a request for more information. It may be a slip reported in the wrong tax year, incorrectly reported or a mislaid slip. The result could be a re-assessment of your return and a notice that more tax money is required from you. If that is the case you should contact your accountant to review the re-assessment.

A good accountant is an invaluable resource.  MSH Accounting CPA can provide a wealth of knowledge and can help you make sense of your numbers. Contact Mark to get started on the right accounting path.

Related topics Taxes Revenue Canada.